Congratulations! You are about to start moving into your new property after going through a process of how to sell a house and buy property in Stockport. If you are new to the area, there will be a lot of excitement in establishing your comfort in everyday life. Whilst moving is a stressful exercise, it’s […]
The Huntington, Uplands, Woolley Bridge, Hadfield, Glossop
THE HUNTINGTON This four bedroom detached, front-to-earth home is t he largest in the Richard Lloyd collection. Spanning over three-storeys, this 1,671sq ft unique home offers two spacious living areas with relaxing rural views and a generous garden.
The Huntington has a modern but practical open plan kitchen/dining space, utility and boot room. The sizeable master bedroom benefits from a walk-in dressing area and private en-suite
Uplands, a stunning and exclusive new development in Hadfield Glossop. Enjoy the views of the rolling Derbyshire countryside whilst benefitting from easy access to Glossop town centre and railway links to Manchester City Centre.
Sitting on the border of the Peak District National Park, the location is ideal for those who wish to enjoy a rural setting whilst having easy access for commuting, socialising and to every day conveniences. Its also ideal for families too with good primary and secondary schools within walking distance.
Woolley Bridge provides ready access to commuter links with the nearby centre of Hadfield offering shops for most day-to-day needs. With a direct rail service to Manchester Piccadilly, it really makes it an ideal choice for the commuter. For the young family there is a nearby primary and secondary school and for those keen on outdoor pursuits the Trans Pennine trail is literally on the doorstep.
Direct access to the Trans Pennine Trail and the newly approved Mottram bypass.
KEY FEATURES Key features
● Four bedroom detached home
● Panorama Kitchen with quartz worktop as standard
● Upgraded Zanussi Appliances
● Porcelanosa Tiles
● Contemporary square profile Twyford bathroom and en-suite
● Open plan kitchen / living / dining area with a double set of French doors
● Large separate lounge area with stunning views
● Master bedroom with walk-in dressing area and en-suite
● Boot room, utility room and ample storage space
● Generous garden with turf and fences
● Driveway for two cars
● Accommodation over three floors
THE DEVELOPER Richard Lloyd Homes prides themselves on reputation. There luxury developments are set in carefully chosen, well-connected, semi-rural locations. They ensure the homes blend beautifully within the area in which they are set. They aim to deliver an enhanced buying experience with the team of professionals there to create your home and make your journey with them one to remember for all the right reasons". Richard Lloyd strives to produce exceptional build quality and specification with each property having a 10 year structural warranty.
PRE, PRIMARY & HIGH SCHOOLS * St Charles's Catholic Primary (0.4 miles)
* Mersey Bank Day Nursery (0.5 miles)
* Hadfield Infant School (0.5 miles)
* Hollingworth Primary School (0.5 miles)
* Longendale High School (0.6 miles)
* St Andrew's C of E Junior School (0.6 miles)
* Glossopdale High School (0.7 miles)
* Tintwistle C of E Primary School (0.9 miles)
LOCAL PLACES OF INTEREST * Lantern Pike (6.1 miles)
* Peak Forest Canal (7 miles)
* Chew Reservoir (10 miles)
* Kinder Scout Hill Walk (18.6 miles)
* Longendale Trail (1.3 miles)
* Bleaklow Peak (6.5 miles)
NEARBY AMENITIES * Glossop Town Centre (1.4 miles)
* Hadfield Stores (1.1 miles)
* Hadfield Dental Care (1.1 miles)
* Glossop Pool (1.8 miles)
* Tesco Supermarket (1.8 miles)
* Lambgates Health Centre (1.1 miles)
PLEASE NOTE Computer generated images and photography are intended for illustrative purposes only and should be treated as general guidance only. No furniture will be included in any sales.