You no doubt have heard all of the reports of an impending market crash in the housing sector, mostly people predicting that it will happen soon. The truth is that the crash is a long way off from happening to the market, but the sellers wanting to sell a home are now becoming more realistic. […]
Eaton 2, Uplands, Glossop
PART BUY - PART RENT £74,975 is 50% Share.
This large 540 sq ft 1 bedroom, ground floor apartment is unique that it offers private access, designated parking space and own, independent garden. A choice of Porcelanosa tiles are included and a Panorama kitchen are fitted as standard.
FEATURES Own garden space
Large master bedroom suite
Dual aspect with Peak District views
Oven, hob, extractor fan and fridge / freezer as standard
Porcelanosa tiles as standard to the bathroom
Designated parking space
Sizeable storage cupboard
HOME REACH The Key to Home Ownership
Full market value: £149,950
Minimum 5% Deposit: £3,749.00
Monthly mortgage payment: £314.94
Monthly rental payment: £172.00
Total monthly payment: £486.94*
Based on a 50% share value:
35 year mortgage at 3.99%
95% loan to value.
With Home Reach, you buy 50% - 75% share of your chosen home from Richard Lloyd Homes and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don't buy.
THE DEVELOPER Richard Lloyd Homes prides themselves on reputation. There luxury developments are set in carefully chosen, well-connected, semi-rural locations. They ensure the homes blend beautifully within the area in which they are set. They aim to deliver an enhanced buying experience with the team of professionals there to create your home and make your journey with them one to remember for all the right reasons". Richard Lloyd strives to produce exceptional build quality and specification with each property having a 10 year structural warranty.
NEARBY AMENITIES * Glossop Town Centre (1.4 miles)
* Hadfield Stores (1.1 miles)
* Hadfield Dental Care (1.1 miles)
* Glossop Pool (1.8 miles)
* Tesco Supermarket (1.8 miles)
* Lambgates Health Centre (1.1 miles)
LOCAL PLACES OF INTEREST * Lantern Pike (6.1 miles)
* Peak Forest Canal (7 miles)
* Chew Reservoir (10 miles)
* Kinder Scout Hill Walk (18.6 miles)
* Longendale Trail (1.3 miles)
* Bleaklow Peak (6.5 miles)
PRE, PRIMARY & HIGH SCHOOLS * St Charles's Catholic Primary (0.4 miles)
* Mersey Bank Day Nursery (0.5 miles)
* Hadfield Infant School (0.5 miles)
* Hollingworth Primary School (0.5 miles)
* Longendale High School (0.6 miles)
* St Andrew's C of E Junior School (0.6 miles)
* Glossopdale High School (0.7 miles)
* Tintwistle C of E Primary School (0.9 miles)
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Provides security of home ownership
An affordable way to get onto the housing ladder
Freedom to decorate and improve your home
Your budget will decide the share you buy, rather than the size of your home
Ability to increase the level of ownership at any time
Flexibility to sell and move at any time
Benefit from any increase in property prices
No Stamp Duty payable for first-time buyers purchasing a Home Reach property, valued up to £500,000.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
You could buy a Richard Lloyd part buy-part rent home if;
You are a first-time buyer or used to own a home, but cannot afford to buy outright and do not currently own a property
Your household income does not exceed £80,000 per annum (£90,000 in London)
You have passed a financial assessment demonstrating that you are financially able to purchase the share you want to buy support the monthly costs
You are registered with your local Help to Buy Agent and have been accepted
The property you will be buying will be your principle and only home
* Figures above are an illustrated costs based on a 35 year repayment mortgage and a Home Reach lease with an initial rent of 2.75% on the unpurchased property value increasing by RPI + 0.5% each year. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with payments on your mortgage or shared ownership lease. For exact costings, please speak to an independent financial advisor. Additional service charges may be payable on properties with communal facilities or services. You will also need to consider the responsibilities and associated costs involved with owning a home (such as insurance and maintenance). Shares up to 75% available and eligibility criteria applies. For more information visit www.homereach.org.uk.
PLEASE NOTE Computer generated images and photography are intended for illustrative purposes only and should be treated as general guidance only. No furniture will be included in any sales.