Untitled

£125,650 Asking Price Of For Sale
  • Ref: 11299
  • Type: Mid Terraced Bungalow
  • Availability: For Sale
  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Reception Rooms: 1
  • Tenure: Leasehold
  • Make Enquiry
  • Floorplan
  • View Brochure
  • View EPC

Property Summary

Superbly presented one bedroom bungalow. 70% shared equity. Recently installed Kitchen. Fitted double bedroom. Tastefully decorated throughout. Sought after location. Off road parking

Full Details

Joules are pleased to offer for sale this beautifully presented and well maintained one bedroom bungalow. Offered on a 70% shared ownership basis with no rent payable on the remaining 30%. Strictly for the over 55's.

Part of the Johnnie Johnson scheme the property briefly comprises: Entrance hall, tastefully decorated lounge, recently refitted kitchen with a range of modern units, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a shower room. Outside to the front is an open plan paved garden and to the rear is an enclosed patio area.

There is a service charge covering buildings insurance, maintenance of communal areas, warden call system etc - We have been advised this is approximately £93.73 per month. Approval from Johnnie Johnson is required prior to any purchase proceeding,



ENTRANCE Canlopied entrance, double glazed entrance doo.

ENTRANCE VESTIBULE Central heating radiator, sliding doors to large storage cupboard with clothes hanging rail and shelf. Door to lounge

LOUNGE Tastefully decorated lounge, double glazed window to the front elevation, two central heating radiators, doors to inner hall and kitchen

KITCHEN Recently fitted kitchen with a range of high gloss units comprising: Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, cupboard below, further base, drawer and eye level units. Attractive work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Built in electric oven, four ring gas hob with stainless steel chimney style cooker hood over. Wall mounted Worcester boiler. Plumbed and access for an automatic washing machine. Double glazed window, timber door to rear garden, central heating radiator

INNER HALL Door to shower room, doorway to bedroom. Door to storage cupboard.

BEDROOM Double bedroom with a range of floor to ceiling fitted furniture comprising: Mirror fronted corner robe and a single robe with clothes rails and shelving, bridging unit cupboards, bedside drawer units with display shelving over. Central heating radiator, double glazed window overlooking the rear garden

SHOWER ROOM Three piece suite designed to assist disability/mobility issues. Walk in shower cubicle with shower over and half height shower screen, low level WC; pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splashbacks, mirror fronted bathroom cabinet, central heating radiator

OUTSIDE Open plan front garden. To the rear is an enclosed paved patio area, garden shed and fenced boundaries.

OFF ROAD PARKING Communal parking area